12/15/2014

Santa Clause Train in Whippany NJ


This year was my first time on the Santa Clause Train. We took Anastasia and her my brother, sister, and a family friend brought their families as well. It was such a cute little excursion. 
The Whippany, NY Railroad Museum does this event for families every year, along with others. 
We took the 10 mile long ride, that goes from Whippany, NJ to Roseland, NJ and back to Whippany.
We sat in the Club Cars which dates back to the 1930's. I thought that was cool, as I never rode in a train that old. It would be nice if our trains had that much charm these days.

The Blue Car is the Club Car, the oldest train on the line.
 
Kisses before we go :)

Christian and Anastasia of course holding hands, so much love on the train.

My baby and I. She makes everything fun and exciting.

They had a clown on the train. They also give cookies out for $2 each, then one of Santa's Helpers comes out. There is no food or drinks served on the train besides that.
Looking out the window.. there goes the choo-choo train.
My brother Dante loves his family time too.

Santa has arrived! If you notice the little boy is terrified. ahaha

Of course Anastasia is afraid of Santa.



Santa is giving gifts.


I thought this was interesting! "Spitting is Forbidden".






Overall, it was really cute for the kids. I think they would go on next year. We might wait a year or two to go back on. But it's a definite must experience on the Club Car.  Go to http://www.whippanyrailwaymuseum.net/eventstickets/santa-claus-special for more information.

Merry Holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment