3/09/2014

Premonitions for 2020

I have been hesitant to share this with people as I felt that many were not ready to hear it from me. As I had just shifted from being a "sleepy - old paradigm blogger" to a "spiritually awakened - new paradigm blogger".  I feel that many are ready to hear this now as so many are waking up. In addition, I do not know how true it may be. I see a lot of hope in this premonition of mine, but of course with every light there is dark. Take this information in and if it resonates with you are not I would open to hear from you.

I had a great desire to move out of New York City and move to a place that was filled with natural beauty. We found this amazing house in Westchester County, New York. The property is unique and remote. You cannot see another home or person from the house, except on the river boating. The first time we went to go see the home we fell in love and we never saw another house after that. We knew we had to move there. We moved in August 1st, 2011 to 1 Furnace Dock Road, Croton on the Hudson, New York. The Oscawana house sits on thirteen acres of land that has a direct view to the Hudson River, a lake, a creek, and a pond all that surround the house. The nature spirits were alive there and the trees were the protectors of the property. Needless to say, that spot was quite magical and we had many spiritually shifting experiences there.

1 Furnace Dock Rd. Croton on the Hudson, NY- Our View from the house of the Hudson River and Lake on the property.

On November 11, 2011, yes 11.11.11, I had watched a Three Hour Movie of my past life, present life, and future life. I was laying on the couch with my boyfriend at the time in our house and we tuned into Abdy's session in Fiji. However, before I could really relax I had started to feel energy from my feet and pass through me as it moved my whole body like a flapping fish. This was quite normal, for 11 months I was experience this ever since I had a profound spiritual experience at Abdy Electriciteh's session. All of my chakras were lit up and activated one by one. I had felt pain, joy and finally peace. It was basically a rerun of my first experience at Abdy's but this time I had my boyfriend by my side and I would talk to him about what was happening to me. 

When the body cleansing was over, I had opened my eyes and while I was talking to my boyfriend I see a moving image above the sliding doors of our living room. There was a pyramid like window above the doors and in that window the "movie" had started for me.  It was very clear the movie, but the only thing was that it was about 15-20 feet above me and I was watching from an angle as I was laying on the couch. Besides that, I felt like I was at a movie theater, in color, and I would hear a voice telling me things here and there. 

I had watched a movie about my past life; which wasn't just one life of course, it was several lives, but one of the lives I will tell you about was that I was an American Indian and was living on America in peace in my community. 

In my present life, I saw that I would be pregnant that year; the year was almost over- and that came to fruition. Amongst other things that have come true, but I won't say because it's personal to me.

In my future life I feel that I should share this with you, as it wasn't just about me but it was about humanity's future. Therefore, I feel a duty to share.

The Premonitions from 11.11.11 for 2020 and on


Earth and the System Collapse.

The first vision that I had was floods. 


I saw that New York City would be under water, cars floating, only the tall skyscrapers could be seen. There was nothing left to do in NYC.  That means; no more stock market, no more fashion, no more Internet. New York City was gone and unsalvagable as no one was interested in bringing it back. I also heard/saw that all of the coasts of North America, all the islands, and any land mass close to the oceans or surrounded by water will be flooded and or under water. Half of the human and animal population will not make it through this flood. * The only places that are safe are high elevated land masses like in the mountains.  I was told that the Four Corners of America will be the safest and the area where the most spiritual/conscious beings will end up living and creating a community there.  





Are there places in the world free from natural disasters or is that just a dream? It would appear that the safest places in the world to live in terms of natural disasters (man-made not included) are Estonia, Qatar, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, and Andorra. After I had this premonition I of course did some research to see if anyone else predicted this and I found that many have; including the Hopi American Indian Tribe and many things that they prophesied are the visions that I have seen.  The funny thing is that I was an American Indian in my past life, perhaps this was just a remembrance of what I saw then. Edgar Cayce also had this prediction. 

 Here is a map of the severity of the safety in America.


The New Earth and Humanity

The people will have green houses and grow their own food. It will be colder as the temperatures have dropped. They will have limited electricity, but it's all free energy usage. They will be advanced beings, living in the 5th dimension accessing psychic abilities, energy healers and universal knowledge all from self. Everyone in this area will be skilled, work with their hands, and have a higher purpose for humanity's future. The children born into this reality will be extremely sensitive and be born awake and with spiritual gifts, instead of being burdened with karma and having to heal unconscious events like in this paradigm we live in now. The clothes will be simple in design, flowy, and uniform like as people don't focus so much on fashion. The homes are also uniformed, simple in design made of white/beige material and eco-friendly.  Ascended beings will be easily accessible to the New Humanity as they have been waiting for this time for a long, long time. Religions, beliefs systems will no longer exist, as every one of the New Humanity living in 5th dimension will see the universal truths in themselves.  




Split Societies

There will be other people living on Earth besides the New Humanity, but they will not be like these advanced beings. Humanity will be split; the spiritually awakened ones will be living in a 5th dimension reality and "the others" will be people suffering in their inner and outer world. They will be physically sick, suffer mentally, and not being able to withstand the frequencies of the new reality. They will want to steal, fight, and destroy the New Humanities land and the people as they are still in the old paradigm of greed, jealousy, power, and fame. They try so hard to disturb their peace but it's virtually impossible as all the psychics could see their next move long before they arrive and are prepared for their arrival.  

I later found after that Edgar Cayce also said this; ""That the periods from the material angle as visioned [in a dream] are to come to pass matters not to the soul, but do thy dutytoday! Tomorrow will care for itself. These changes in the earth will come to pass, for the time and times-and-a-half are at an end, and there begin those periods for the readjustments. For how hath He given? The righteous shall inherit the earth. Hast thou, my brethren, a heritage in the earth?" (294-185, June 30, 1936)"





Technology and Natural Resources
The New Earth, will no longer have airplanes as gasoline will not be a natural resource taken any longer from Gaia. We will ride horseback for a short period of time, and then move onto free energy vehicles.  I had learned later that Amma "the hugging saint" also predicted the vision of airplanes and Edgar Cayce also had predicted this about vehicles. There will be no longer unconscious media, technology, and food. All that is brought to humanity will be for the betterment of people and the land as a whole. 

Government and Jobs
This new humanity will live in close tight communities, like families and will live in peace and harmony. There will be no government, as most of the leaders will be washed away or in hiding mostly underground. The people work together with Spiritual Masters being the leaders. Everyone who works is for the future of Earth and the children, consciously through love.  People will no longer live in cities as people will need to feed off the land and there will be lack of transportation. The future currency will be with Gold, Silver, and Crystals. Other forms will be a barter system. Spiritual relics, art, literature will be treasured and hold value as well.

Some predict that Earth will look like this in the future;




I know to some  this sounds dire and scary, but I don't see it that way. Afterall, with all that is going on; Wars, Fracking, GMO Food, Chemtrails, HAARP, Vaccines, Drugs, ect, ect. I don't feel sad to see this all go. I don't blame Mother Earth to restart again. 

After I had these visions I had witnessed a lot of TV Series, Movies and Books that had these ideals of the New Earth. It's no coincidence as it's all in the consciousness and many of us are tapping into the information as some of us are attuned to the 5th dimension already.


Some think that anything can change the future, depending what you do in the present to make it shift and other's believe that the future is unchangeable and "che sara, sara", what will be, will be.


Either way,  if you believe this information is to be true,  you should prepare yourselves with empowerment and not in fear for this is the nearby future. As I already know so many are changing their lives to attune themselves to the New Earth.

3 comments:

  1. Valeria,
    Yessss!!! I have been following Edgar Cayces work for quite some time. When I discovered Dolores Cannon's New Earth theories I just KNEW in my soul that this was truth. I have been so thirsty for knowledge on anything and everything I can find on this topic. We are in the Eclipse Lions Gate portals which are quickly accelerating things. I keep have a feeling that the years that the many are predicting are not accurate. Time itself has been manipulated so much what with governments changing timezones and calendars and leap years, etc from the original Mayan system that what we have been programmed to think of dates are actually other dates. I believe it is alot faster than 2020. I also believe there are waves of us going first, second, third, etc. Depending on where we are at, what we choose, our resistance, etc. I do believe many of us that are awake are straddling both dimensions/realities/Earths at this time attempting to completely detach from our negative programming, fear, etc. I do believe this is a Spiritual war between Light and Dark and we are in the thick of it. Initially I thought the war would be played out "out there" in the media, etc; however, that is not the case. It is very up close and personal and within our very minds. In our bedrooms, our homes, our families, our most intimate relationships, our children, our friends, our jobs, our coworkers. The dark is making every attempt to sabotage any effort to ascend. But it can only SUGGEST. It is up to us to stand up and take our power back and REFUSE to suffer and detach from fear, anger, rage, etc. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story! I would love love love to experience my own movie!! So much respect to you💙💚💛💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested in what you have to say, but the purple background and pale grey text is making it really difficult. Could you reformat so easier to read? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete