7/06/2015

Kurt Cobain Ghost Energy Field at His House




We went to Kurt Cobain's house in Seattle today and only because I use to be a big fan of Nirvana. While I was there I felt the impact of his music through the collective that were connected to his music, that era, the grunge. 

I took three photos of the memorial bench right next to the house where he supposedly killed himself. The third image was this red light with the white below. This is Kurt's energy field making it known and coming for light, healing, transition. 

In the case or orbs red means blood, so if that applies to ghosts then the person that its the ghost of died a bloody death/murder.

What does Kurt's red energy field mean to you?



Other blogs on Kurt's death; 



Added to blog:
I just learnt that there is a film coming out called "Soaked in Bleach" which is the truth about Kurt's death. Amazing timing, isn't it?



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. kurt cobain sunglasses

    ReplyDelete