12/10/2014

My Conscious Wish List For Christmas 2014


Let's give Presents with Presence.

1. Give to people who need it the most
It's been a while since I have had a Charity Event for the Holidays, but I feel one soon to come. However, It doesn't mean I am not giving this year. For those of you who have been following ValSecrets for a while, know that I adore this organization, Hole In the Wall Gang Camp. This is a special fun camp environment for children with terminal diseases. I plan to drive to Connecticut to give toys, but most of all give healing love. 

2. Sharing my stuff, even better give it away
I have clothes, shoes, toys, coats, stuff, stuff, stuff that I can't wait to give away. I literally have bags of stuff in my garage to give at this time of year. I am heading over to Salvation Army this year to give things that are in need to others.

3. Spend time with my friends
I am at an age where most of my friends are in a very serious phase of their lives, where they spend so much time and energy on anything that matters to them. They fall in the categories of focusing on their family and career. In our 20's we were young and free, but now we have responsibilities of which sometimes hinders our freedom. Therefore, It's a great time to make a big effort to meet up with friends. Afterall, they are the fabric of my life.

4.Deeper connection to the divine masculine 
I've always had a deep understanding of men's needs and desires. Which mostly come from a mental stand point. This is why I do astrology so well for men. I think it's time for me to connect on a spiritual level to the divine masculine. Especially now that I am a Mother and soon to be Wife.

5. Go in flow of abundance
For the past two years has been tough for my family unit. We have had bursts of flow and then lags. This year I am looking to pop a hole in the lags and bring up the energy of abundance to build our foundation as we have a lot of work to do for our family and our humanity family. :)

6. To Start a New
This holiday I want to set up new ways of living, thinking, feeling. This will really be a gift to myself, because I love to start fresh and I haven't done it in a long time. It's been tough because I have been putting so much energy into my motherhood and partnership. I really want to start new ways of thinking, feeling, being this year.

I hope your Wish List is all set up this year, let's make it a Conscious one!




No comments:

Post a Comment