12/12/2014

Christmas Kiddie Party


I haven't sat on Santa's lap since 2003. My oh my how times flies, but of course you need a good reason to sit on his lap, don't you? :) Anastasia wouldn't go near Santa without Mommy there. So here I am sitting on Santa's lap.

^^ The kids waiting for Santa around the tree


                ^^ He was there too.

            ^^^ Yep it was this kind of tree :)

                           ^^ Santa's Helper loves his Uncle. I thought Santa's helpers were a little bigger!;)
^^ The lovely hostess of the evening.

^^ Pizza Time. Stasi got a kick of sitting around the table with Christian and Arianna. 

         ^^ Mark, Luke and Kevin say "Cheers" to Santa

       Sis got a new haircut. ;)

    Sissy-in-law enjoying her alone time.. 5 minutes that is.

         ^^^ Santa is here!

   ^^ He's calling out names to give presents. How exciting, not for Anastasia! She was scared. :(

    ^^ Love these cuties.

     ^^ Stasi got a Piggy Bank.. She calls her Peppa.

     ^^ The Mommies and I. Love these girlies.

       ^^ Play Time with Auntie Lauren! 



I love this time of year simply for the reasons of these times. The spirits are high and we all feel truly blessed to have one another. Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment