11/30/2014

Snow Day and Christmas Tree Shopping


Before I was a Mother I really did not like the Holiday time at all. I basically saw it as a time where I could get off of work and take a long vacation. When I had my awakening I also figured out that Christmas was based on a pagan holiday called "Saturnalia" and not when historically Yeshua Bin Josef was born. Therefore, after that I really lost the feeling of Christmas. My love for Yeshua is strong and even though I don't like the untruth of Christmas my feeling for it changed the year I was pregnant. Now that I know the truth I can stand in this and dance to the pagan holiday of Saturnalia, because what is most important is what I share during these times with my family and friends. Now I just love any reason to celebrate, be merry and jolly for the sake of family and community. 
I always loved having a real tree in our house. There is something really special about having a tree in your house.
So just like last year, we got a tree for our home.

The Snow was just gorgeous . My daughter was telling me she was seeing winter fairies in the trees. 
I just love the smell of these trees! This is in Nyack, NY
                              
Little A was so excited about getting a "Chwishmas Tree".

I love to see her happy. 

The star holding the star.

So today we just put the tree up, let it settle into it's new environment. Tomorrow we decorate. I look forward to sharing with you our tree.

Love, Val






No comments:

Post a Comment