7/23/2015

Isis and Friends Revealed on My Birthday


Photo taken same way without Ankh and you can see my dress here.. 

The picture taken with the Ankh 

My Birthday is July 22nd the day of Mary Magdalene's Feast Day. I am not sure why the Catholic Church choose this date to be her "Saint Day". I believe it's either her birthday, a cosmic alignment day and/or numerically meaningful. I do know this,  this day is very special in connection to her and the divine feminine. At my birthday party I was planning on honoring the divine feminine, but the event was canceled and I understood why. I needed to be calm and peaceful on my birthday as I was still calibrating my upgrade I had at Abdy's session. At Abdy's session I usually have surges of energy come through me that allow me to see, hear, speak, do and feel all sorts of magical things. This time I just saw my astral body outside of my body and I would watch myself dancing in bliss giving the attendees at Abdy's event transmission. I felt that this was a significant advancement in my soul. About a month ago I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car, while someone else was driving I went into this deep state of inner silence and then shakti was running through me so strongly that I couldn't keep composure and it would jerk my body like a slithering snake of the kundalini energy. Suddenly I felt the divine Mother come to me and she came in all forms! She showed me all her faces and each being sending me blessings. There was also a message told to me which is now personal and I might reveal at a later time, but I was in complete bliss after all the blessings I received from the divine feminine. To connect this story to what happened lastnight I wanted to take a photo of myself to see if any magic came through as the eye of the camera is like the 3rd eye, all seeing eye and can capture energies that we cannot see with our own two eyes. I was then told by source to pick up my ankh, that I love. And so I did and took the photo. Immediately the photo revealed an energy. If you zoom into the right side of my ear you can see the face of Isis and other beings as well.  I'd love to hear what you see, you can comment here below. I am very connected to Isis .. and other divine feminine beings that have come to me as well.


Close up of my ear


Indication of her reptilian face with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment