8/26/2015

Meeting Kunlun Master Max Christensen

Last night I had a very special Skype Call with one of my favorite Masters of Light, Max Christensen.

It was amazing for me to see how much we had mutual understanding of Universal Spiritual Truths. He has confirmed a lot of things for me and I feel deeper into my knowing and self trust. I honor people like him as his wisdom comes with many lifetimes of tribulations. So many of us forget how to honor people for what has been given to you. I myself have many gifted-given "spiritual" and "nonspiritual" talents but I always give merits and respects to who has given me just an inch of clarity in my path. This is a simple way of letting the Ego know, you're not the boss of me.. my heart is the boss and my spirit flows freely that way. 

I've been told Max can wisp away someone five feet without even touching them, just through energetics.

Max taught over 10,000 people world wide Kunlun, including Kan from Tokyo. Kan had obtained Dragon Body, see his video also.


Max Christensen continues to teach small group classes for those interested in learning and cultivating the ancient knowledge and practices, while discovering the mysteries of these arts.
Some of the traditions that Max has training in:
* Apache and Navaho tradition, medicine path of the Red Willow Society in New Mexico.
* Taoist tradition of the Shang-ching and Wudang.
* Shamanic tradition of the Blue Wolf clan of Mongolia.
* Peleku and Kanelu tradition of Kauai, Hawaii.
* Esoteric practices of Egyptian yogic tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment