11/17/2014

Spiritual Baptism


We decided to have Anastasia Valeria baptized at our beautiful home on November 2012. I loved the idea to do it around nature and in a close family circle.  So, I set up an alter for Jesus Christ in our living room, adoring his photo and bringing him to life with flowers and fruits. 

Part of our backyard, beautiful swans swimming around that day. Swans are very symbolic, they signify purity, transformations, union.


Setting up
I set up chairs and long benches for the family to witness the initiation into Christ-Consciousness.

Me when I was 3 months old, almost the exact same age as Anastasia during her baptism.

This is my dress from when I was baptized in October of 1979, Anastasia wore it for her 32 years later.



I made a program ... 


~ Anastasia paying attention to what is going on 

This is when Linda was reading and performing the ritual.


This picture is absolutely amazing. It was taken at exactly 1:11pm when Anastasia was Baptized into the Christ Energy by Linda & remotely by Abdy. As you see in this photo the manifestation of the Christ Energy coming through while Linda calls out to Jesus Christ to give her blessings.. The photographer took 3 photos at 1:11pm and this photo was the only one that had this magnificent bright luminous light come through upon Anastasia and all of us in the room as well. You can feel the divine light through this photo.



This is the ritual if you choose to do this with your child. I have edited/created my own version of which I connected to the Christ-Consciousness during this creation.

Ritual of Baptism for Linda Sieperman as priest.
Step 1: Prayer of Consecration/Initiation

Step 2: Blessing of the Oil

Step 3: Anointing the Person with Oil

PASS INTO THIS BODY THE CHRIST ENERGY.  BRING THIS CHILD INTO THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS FOR ITS LIFE OF SERVICE. WITH THIS, I CONSECRATE THEE INTO THE CHRIST, ON THY MISSION IN EARTH, AND THOU ART TO BE NAMED “VALERIA” (pronouncing the spiritual name or middle name). IT SHALL BE KNOWN UNDER THE MANTLE OF LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND LOVE, IN FREEDOM TO SEARCH FOR THYSELF WITHIN.

Step 6: Blessing of the Water

Step 7: Blessing of the Person with Water (touching the eyes)

OPEN THY PHYSICAL EYES TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD AND LET THY SIGHT BE A HOLY ONE.

Step 8: Priest (touching the tongue)

GUARD THY TONGUE , THAT IT SPEAK ONLY TRUTH .

Step 9: Laying on of the Pendant

I GIVE UNTO THEE THIS SYMBOL, DIVINED FOR THE PURPOSE OF THY PROTECTION (AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANDATE OF THE DIVINITY JESUS CHRIST FOR THE PREVENTION OF ALL THINGS COUNTER TO HIS TEACHINGS, BOTH SEEN AND UNSEEN.

I indeed Baptize you “Anastasia Valeria” with this holy water and oil and as you go on in life may the spirit of God descend like a dove and light the way for you that you will always be pure in heart, a peacemaker, and a child of God.

Amen.

Step 10: Reading of the 23rd Psalm

He lies me down in green pastures and leads me beside quiet waters. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Even though if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life.
GODPARENTS then say:

UNTO THEE, THE GUARDIANS OF THIS SOUL, I GIVE THIS GUIDANCE.

Step 11: Blessing of the Holy Trinity

Step 12: Benediction (parents kneeling at the altar) 


THANKS BE UNTO GOD FOR OF THIS SPECIAL CEREMONY THAT OUR DAUGHTER (full name of baby) HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BLESSING OF THE MANIFESTATION OF THE GRACE THROUGH BEING ABLE TO BRING THIS SOUL TO CHRIST IN WITNESS OF HER GRANDPARENTS, AUNTS, UNCLES , COUSINS, FRIENDS AND GODPARENTS.  AMEN.






No comments:

Post a Comment