1/22/2015

Soul Rising Retreat 2015 with Val



I will be having my first retreat in New York State's, The Catskill Mountains . The retreat will be for 4 days and 3 nights at the Menla Center.

This will be the kind of retreat that will change something inside of you, shifting your consciousness, allowing for your body to attune to a higher frequency, allowing for clearance to have your true soul self come through.

Because I work with Source Energy, I allow for the energy to choose the time, the places and it even chooses who attends. This is going to be a very special retreat for the souls who are meant to be there.

I receive upgrades often if not daily and ancient techniques that come through for this new frequency of the new year, 2015. I look forward to sharing this with you while being immersed in nature. We will all be staying at the 5 star Menla Retreat Center in the midst of 360 acres of untouched wild forest with springs, lakes, and rivers surrounding the property. We will also be taking hikes outside of the center to a sacred waterfall that changed something inside of me in 2002. This particular area of the Catskill Mountains holds a strong connection to my soul, which runs through to my ancient past. We are all connected to spots on this earth as each place allows for us to connect to our higher-selves, our souls.  If you feel a calling to this event, it means there is a connection to me, the energy, and the land.

If you would like more information, go to www.SoulRisingRetreat.com .

When we do things that are out of our comfort zone, we allow for deep transformation.

Love,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment