1/31/2015

My Short Diary Experiences with Abdy Electriciteh


Abdy is coming to New York City once again. Let me remind you who this man is to me. He is the being that changed my life completely. I walked into the Abdy session as someone and walked out as someone different, transformed, enlightened. It was an amazing experience for someone who didn't even know what consciousness meant, on December 12th, 2010.




The next time, after my first session I went to go see him 9 months pregnant, actually on my due-date to be exact on July 29th of 2012 and I attended his session as well as his 2 Day Workshop which I remember I connected to Abdy on another level. Those sessions were mostly for my daughter I felt, she was getting zapped for sure.



The following time Abdy came to NY was when my daughter was 7 months old, in December 21st of 2012 and at this session I experienced Jesus Christ again for the second time with Abdy, standing at my feet looking at me, along with other magical events.


The next time he came in July 28th, 2013   and here I discovered my voice and I began to sing in angelic tones of course along with more interdimensional experiences.

On November 18th, 2013 Abdy came to New York before going to Columbia and I felt so close to him at this point, not just mentally or emotionally, but something more, a deep spiritual connection  to him. I evolved so much since my first experienced with Abdy at this point, but it was just the tip of the iceberg. I had no idea that I would discover something so great during this session.


Then I asked Abdy to come back to New York on December 17th, 2013 for a quick one session on his way back to Columbia because I knew this would be a very important transmission for New York and this day I experienced levitation amongst downloads of deep universal truths  and confirmations of my connection to Abdy and who he is in the spiritual hierarchy.


Then Abdy came back March 12th, 2014 at the Subud Center and I hosted this event for the first time. I was so excited to do work for Abdy. I had a usual experience where my body would move in yogic positions, speaking in tongues, receive universal truths as downloads. Sounds like a sci-fi movie I know, but that is the usual at an Abdy session for me. This session I cried so much for Abdy because I saw his past lives flash before me and they weren't pleasant, he always was an ascended being but it didn't turn out pretty in the end. When Abdy sat down on the floor with his legs extended I put my feet against his and I have never been zapped this way before. It was like I was being electrocuted by 1 million volts. Oh just the norm at Abdy sessions. Of course it becoming an upgrade for me. Also, my father Galileo came for the first time to an Abdy session. He got to experience a little magic and I got to work on him for the first time as Abdy asked me to.


Abdy came back often in 2014 and he had a 2 day workshop on June 22nd and during that workshop I came into my own. Abdy was a guest at our home and so I had a lot of extra time with him and he showed me something that I never would have had the confidence in me to see before. Honestly, whatever I received during the workshop cannot be put in words. A true gift, that again has changed me forever.  These flowers below,  I had a dream that I had told people its okay to bring flowers to Abdy. I even remember picking them out, orange roses.  The last day of the gathering a woman brought flowers to Abdy, orange roses and she told me a woman in her dreams told her its ok to bring flowers.


Abdy then came August 17th, 2014 and we organized a Free session in Central Park. It was amazing, so powerful, so beautiful. I felt so blessed to be part of Abdy's work. Then Abdy had a session the next day in NY in a yoga studio and again so powerful. There were three of us in the room that Abdy had activated and I could feel the play of all of our energies. Quite fascinating. I also learnt another special connection I have with Abdy that day. Again, another soul connected confirmation.


The next time Abdy came it was hosted by the Podell Agency and it was a great turn out for the evening of November 28th, 2014. Again, I was excited to see Abdy as I could feel him in the hallway which has become normal since November of 2013. During this session I felt my sacral chakra opening up and flowing in polarity. I had become a kundalini goddess on the floor. No one really knew what was going on with me, but something greatly transformational was happening to me as I was suffering very much in that chakra for two years. 



Now Abdy is coming back February 21st, 2014 
  •   
  • Atmananda Yoga Sequence 
Session 1: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and 
Session 2 5:00 pm- 6:30 pm
I have no idea what is in store for me.
What is in store for you?





No comments:

Post a Comment