12/22/2014

Aura Revealed

Here are the photos I took on my phone in sequence to show you how it happened for me when my violet aura was revealed to me.  You can see the sun rays shining on me and the colors of my aura synthesizing one photo after another. It's quite amazing. I left the photos in raw state as you can blow them up by clicking on them for those non-believers. It starts off with the rainbow shining through, with a hint of the violet. Then the rainbow gets larger, further away from my body. You can also see the violet revealing itself, peaking through by my cheeks, on my hair. Finally, the last photo the violet popping through and showing it's "True Colors" :)


1st Photo Taken
2nd Photo Taken

3 Photo Taken

Last Photo Taken

1 comment:

  1. The Light Is with you. May The Most High God Keep You Always ..

    ReplyDelete