11/24/2014

Tree Hugging and Loving

Today was absolutely gorgeous. Today is my Father's Birthday, so from what I can remember this may be one of the warmest birthday's he's every had in the New York area. Anyway, I decided to take little A out around the house and today she had a strong pull towards this beautiful tree.



^^ Anastasia connecting to the tree ^^

          She was then playing with this tree, tickling it's leaves 

    She didn't forget about her turtle, who she calls "Arianna". 

   The air was so warm and crisp, I was loving it too!

 So much fun to play with leaves, especially this beautiful!

Of course,  Stasi wanted to be in my arms the rest of the time.

 Teaching Stasi the magic of the trees.

  She was surely paying attention



Hope you had a beautiful Spring/Fall day today.. :)


Love,

Val

1 comment: