10/14/2014

Dreamtime Transmission II at the ABC Sanctuary in NYC

This past weekend I had a Dreamtime Transmission II Event at the ABC Sanctuary in NYC.

The day before the session I had extreme heat coming from my heart and straight through my back. I knew that it was in full connection to the group  and what they will be transforming during their stay with me.

So, I went around feeling their heart space and backs to see if they were heated, some more than others. A few were heated just like I was. They were completely connected to the energy that was ready to do deep work on a mind and soul level.

Before we did "work" is what I call it, I promised "Release" and "Expansion".

The night went on revealing syncronicities in the group as each person spoke of their truthful experiences and releasing blocks of the mind and pain bodies.

It was time to sleep. The energy was high and I felt it was focusing on those of who connected the day before like a sword of light piercing through their soul.

I did my light work and when I layed on my floor bed I immediately closed my eyes.  It felt it was important that I do work on a astral plane level. I was shaking inside, as I was all through out the night and it did not simmer down as I slept. I was pinned down to the floor with divine light and I could feel what everyone was going through. I would twitch and jerk from time to time, as this never happened to me during Dreamtime Transmission, and it was obvious to me who I was connecting to when I would get this surge of energy.

All the beings that attended the event have a great piece of magic within and through this it was a beautiful confirmation. This dreamtime session was quite different from the last one. This was more about releasing and expansion of their minds. The last dreamtime was more about the inner bliss.

As I always say, each session is always different -- and I have nothing to do with it. It's the boss who chooses what is in store for you and me.

Here are some photos from after the session with some of the people that shared their dreamtime session together;




No comments:

Post a Comment