7/29/2014

Abdy in Central Park - Free Event August 17th, 2014

Hello Light Beings, 

As some of you know that I am helping Abdy Electriciteh with spreading his work and his name around the world to benefit Humanity.

Abdy has changed my life ever since I have gone to his session (coincidently) on December 12th, 2010 in NYC. I was invited by a friend -- and I asked my sister and Mother to come along and they did! Now this friend, is my life partner and father of my daughter, my sister has kundalini sways when she is around Christ energy and my Mother is an awakening caterpillar.

As for myself, in three years I have experienced a blast of kundalini almost everyday for 1 year awakening all my senses and opening my third eye. Ever since I met Abdy I have the ability to astral travel, remote view, bring my consciousness to wherever and whenever time in the past, future or present. I can channel light beings, see my past lives, dissolve into the nothingness of everythingness. I also have been activated to have the same gift, but different, as Abdy. But most importantly I have inner peace and an expanded heart to bring it to humanity.

I choose to be Abdy's helper not because I am deeply connected to him, or because I love him so dearly, but because I believe in Humanities Transformation, I believe in you. And I know Abdy is a main part of this transformation. He has already brought so much light to this planet for over 10 years but now is the time to take it to another level.

So I say this,

Spread the Word. Please post this on your page, or invite your friends.

Abdy is traveling all around the world but has not had a FREE event in a long time, hence this is indeed a gift to humanity and to New York.

Don't be shy and bring ten, twenty people to this event.

Each person will be an antenna to the light and will be spreading this light to everyone around in the park, in NYC!

So I say it again, go out there and spread the word to everyone you know.. Their soul will decide to come or not.

Sending Love, Valeria Marie Tignini



No comments:

Post a Comment