6/26/2014

Mantra for Protection, Prosperity with Money, Relationships and Creativity

This is an amazing and very powerful mantra by Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath. He is an ancient Master who has a sanga of Hamsa's. I was initiated by him in February 2011, which was right after my kundalini awakening, holy spirit running through me and it was my spiritual awakening. I used this mantra many times since I was feeling very unbalanced due to the fire of the energy running through me was too intense. I would burn out chakras at times. However, this mantra would calm the energy quickly. 

I also use this mantra when I am confused or in need of calming of anxiety. 



You can also play this, as it centers you to your heart and you will suddenly feel love all around you. This video I created is very healing.



Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment