12/28/2014

Find Your Sacred Power Within- Divine Intervention with Val - Intro to Course.


For some reason many of you were unable to view the event on Youtube.com, and because of this I decided to publish the video online so that those of you that have signed-up to the event will be able to watch.
Here is the link: http://youtu.be/vrHxqloaX_8

If you have any questions, please comment on the youtube video itself.

This video is a Intro to my new course of information that will run for as long as I feel it to be imperative to humanity. I will have an online event spontaneously, so please stay tuned as for the dates. The best way to stay in touch is to subscribe to my blog and follow me on my social networks.

Sending you all so much love.

May this new year bring us much healing.

Love always,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment