4/22/2014

Praise to Our Mother Earth (native american structure)

Written by Valeria Tignini


(Kneel)

Mother Earth, Gaia, Terra, hear your child. 

As I kneel here in your lap, I listen to the echoes of your voice the Wind, as it blows from all
corners and directions. The soft and gentle raindrops are your way of showering us with your
love. Your Trees are your antennas to the Universe and it’s Wisdom, and Your seas are your
wrinkles of age.

Teach me the Lessons you offer: To nurture children, as you nurture us, To learn the Lessons of
the Four Kingdoms, that make up this Holographic Planet, and To Learn to Walk the Soulful
Path chosen so long ago. Mother Earth, hear your child, Be a bond between the Worlds of you
and Spirit. 

(Stand up)

To the Four Kingdoms of our Skies, land, to Seas we apologize for the destruction of our
unconscious brothers and sisters who choose personal power and greed over Earthly
abundance and harmony.

I call upon your power to grant all of humanity your magnificence.

From the East: to Seek the Lessons of Childhood: To feel a child’s purity and see through the
eyes of a small one, to have a child’s heart in the physical and non-physical circumstance.

From the South: to Learn the Ways of Questioning: The Fire and Independence to Search The
Truths, Speak the Truth and walk along this Path for it’s in the vibration of the entire Universe.

From the West: to Feel the planet and humanity’s love: The seas, lakes, and rivers be a mirror
and reflection of all that we are and through this we feel compassion for all nature, creatures
and humanity. 

From the North: to Respect the divine archetypes, the Masters of higher dimensions, and
physical Earthly beings who hone the Universal Truths, protect humanity in many dimensions,
and send us love. May they guide us in everyday matters.

(Kneel and Hold Hands)

Mother Earth, hear your child. Hold my hand as I Walk my Path on our planet. Guide me to the
Lessons I seek, bring me closer to the I AM, Until I return to once again Enter the World of
Spirit, Where the Sacred Fire Awaits, and I rejoin the Council of the Elders, In the Presence of
the One Who-Created-All. 

OM.

No comments:

Post a Comment