3/15/2013

Astral Traveling, Golden Lotus, Golden Praying Hands, or just a dream?

Ever since my spiritual awakening 2 years ago I have had all kinds of non 3 dimensional "stuff" happen to me. After a spiritual, life changing, heart opening experience I had last week, lastnight's visions were quite beautiful.


It started that I went into bed with the lights off and I was still wide awake, and I had a vision of golden hands in prayer position with just the finger tips touching. The golden hands then opened slowly like a flower but to be more specific, like a lotus flower opening up which then the hands did turn into the lotus. The lotus was pink and white which then turned lavender and all these sort of lavender flowers would bloom off a tree but I was above the tree floating. I then was flying over tree tops and saw a hill and on that mosey hill was a golden statue. This golden statue was a man with a long robe, one of a holy man, with his arms to the side and a pyramid crown on his head. I then passed over this statue and kept going, which seemingly I believe I was in space where I saw a dancing golden light spark and then off of this light it became colorful prisms of light dancing in the dark, knowing that I was that light. I was in a state of bliss.


I was laying there completely still and not sleeping. I was having another spiritual experience that inches me closer to the "I am", to the source.

I woke up with so much love in me. It's such a blessing to awaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment