5/06/2014

Heart Chakra Captured by Camera

 
These photos were taken at my last NYC session while my daughter was there. The energy was quite strong at this point in the session. Alan Steinfeld took these photos with my camera one right after another. This was the first photo taken from the series. If you are sensitive to the energy, you can feel the energy through the photos.




 
In this third photo you can see that a light comes through the center of my chest. Which lights through my daughter's neck and touching her face. The light is a greenish color, the color of the heart chakra, exactly located on my heart chakra. The lens of the camera captured my heart chakra lit up. 


This is just a blown up version of the same  photo above to show you the greenish light. It's quite remarkable.





The Heart Chakra. 










 These are photos taken moments after.









9 comments:

  1. I can feel it!! Your daughter presence enhance your love energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful energy by the Cosmic Children< 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely feel the energy from these pictures. It's funny because i got strong vibrations right before i read the first paragraph! also, your energy and posture is angelic in these photos, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome pics your heart chakra is so clearly visible. Never seen before like this. Your daughter is enhancing your energy. God bless her. You are a rockstar :)) mommy <3

    ReplyDelete