4/17/2014

What You Should Do Before You Die


In this lifetime, you are not just to eat, grow, and experience -- you are are to come to a full circle of which I call "Home". 

We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience after all.

A human is to experience life and is to learn from the life of which they are given. Before we die, we are to evolve into a higher state of being. Your soul is the divine guide, of which you are to pay attention to. Your soul is the divine power that lies within to have a life that brings you universal wisdom. 
However, you are to do the work in this lifetime (unless you have done it in your past life) and when you do the work, you will experience what I call "Home".

I've listed things that happen when you start your journey towards home. When you have experienced these, this is the true full circle of life.

You start to;


  • Dig into the depths of your soul and discover your issues with people, life, but mostly yourself.


  • Find the truth of which is universal to all beings and even your connection to a drop in the ocean. 


  • Experience Bliss, but also the darkest of nights. 

  • See your past and future lives so that you may understand what your soul has been through. 

  • Clear out the mind and energetically hurtful experiences, that have made it difficult to live your life in peace.

  • Stay connected to your soul, let your soul guide you and interact with people through soul and not mind.

  • Feel compassion for all living beings and not judging them for any of their acts


  • Understand what LOVE truly is.


  • Truly Self Love.


  • Feel the Divine energy all around you, but mostly, inside of you. 



1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully and wisely said. I experience 'home' when I do my work of helping couples dissolve hurt from childhood and the anger/conflict that arises from it in one's adult life. I also experience home when I write what I have learned. My horrible dark nights have been, and are, my teacher.

    ReplyDelete