5/13/2014

The Symbol of Higher Consciousness

In March of 2011 I went to see Collin Andrews http://www.colinandrews.net/ speak in Connecticut about his journey discovering Crop Circles.

At some point in the talk I felt a very familiar swift blowing in my right ear. I was sitting at the end of the Isle so it was impossible for anyone to blow in my ear. This blow in my ear was familiar because it had happened to me when I was 16 years old in my bedroom in the middle of the night, the night after my sister told me that she had a  blowing in her ear in her bedroom. 

Driving back to New York City from Connecticut I got into a small car accident, but it really upset me because the woman who was driving was yelling and screaming. I tried giving her a rose that was given to me, to calm her down but she wouldn't have it.  In the end that accident was her fault, but I didn't feel so good about it.

Finally I get home.  When I reached home around midnight, I immediately got ready for bed. When I closed the lights soon after, there was a flash of light in my bedroom bathroom. Which I have never witnessed before in this bathroom. I felt energy through this light, so I closed my eyes. I knew something was happening. 
While I had my eyes closed I could feel energy in the room with a luminous light seeping through my eyelids. The energy felt warm and it tingled my every part of my body. 

I opened my eyes.

I then see two tall, around 6'7 -7 ft, male humanoid beings standing in front of me wearing gray/blue/white uniforms. Their skin was pale, their hair blondish/white, their eyes were blue/gray. They had small lips and nose, and a human size head. 

It felt like I looked at them and then quickly I was out of my bedroom, flying into the cosmos. There was no exchange of words. I just felt them hold my hands, one on each side guiding me towards this diamond shaped "place" and the color of it was indigo with radiant white, indigo, gold light. It felt to be that I was flying into a star planet, a foreign and magical place waiting to enter the cosmic doorway. The energy was high, clear, and very beautiful. Waiting for me were two other beings to welcome me to their home. I arrived and I see a city of crystal glass buildings, high technology, and I got a very harmonious feeling of existence there.
To the left is a quick drawing I did that morning of what I have seen in my journey to the cosmos.

To the right is an image of someone's instagram, it's a photo of sage burning in a reflection of a mirror. I found this image two years after my experience.

I had a Kundalini awakening December 12, 2010 -- and I have never mediated, nor knew what a chakra was, or the meaning of consciousness. Even til March of 2011  I was still uneducated on any of what I call universal truths. Only through my personal experiences did I learn what and how it all is connected.

There is more, but that is to be disclosed in book I am writing.

I found this image the next morning after my experience. I googled "consciousness" and in google images I find this! The title of this painting is "Doorway into the seed of your higher consciousness". That is exactly what it felt like. 



This is what is to be known as the "hindu" symbol of OM, universal consciousness, enlightenment, the third eye. Do you see the similarities?





No comments:

Post a Comment