3/08/2013

Best Highchair of 2013 in My Book



After weeks of looking for the perfect highchair for my daughter, I not only find the perfect highchair but the perfect 2 in one highchair to junior chair. Anastasia's new highchair the "Juice" by Mammas & Papas is just so sweet, pun intended. I just love it and so does she.

The features I was looking for;
1. Easy to clean
2. Modern design (not babyish)
3. Not bulky, doesn't take up a lot of room in kitchen
4. Easy to move around with wheels

The Juice is so easy to clean, small in size, easily movable without wheels, easy to build, useable till she's 5 years old, becomes a small chair, and it's not expensive at all. I obviously love the way it looks. The tray is easy to put on and off but not flimsy. My baby is 7 months old, is in the 75th percentile for her height and she fits in this highchair perfectly. In the Graco, Peg Perego, and any standard highchair my baby's chin was just an inch off of the tray, but with the Juice it reaches her properly around her chest.  I got more than I asked for.

The only thing that I didn't get that I asked for were the wheels, but I have to say that the chair is very light and easy to move around on the rubber pegged legs.

I am a fan of this chair, but it has some things I can see how some would say it's lacking in features.
The Juice is not for you if;
You like to put cheerios on the tray.
You need a highchair that folds.
You need a highchair from birth, on.
You need a highchair on wheels.

From a scale to 1-10, 1 being useless and 10 being perfect, I give it a 8.5.


No comments:

Post a Comment